Over the next couple of days I am going to post about our family reunion. Randy thinks my posts are waaay to long, so I am going to do a little at a time.
I learned this weekend that Ali is afraid of NOTHING!! Not people, not places, and certainly not critters. She had a total blast with all of the slimy animals we found around us.
Like a snake...
She told us the snake was her new best friend and was so sad when we let it go.And some frogs...
Later that night we walked around the campground and found that there were little frogs everywhere. It must have been the rain that brought them out because we only saw a few the next few nights. Ali had no problem chasing after them and picking them up. She thought it was so funny.
Ali chasing the frogs
Ali catching the frogs


1 comments:
wow what a brave girl you got there!
Post a Comment