Thursday, July 9, 2009

Let's Talk Movies

So I haven't talked movies in a long time. Mostly because there isn't a lot I've seen lately or not a lot that I have totally loved. Although, I do have to give props to Star Trek because I really loved that movie. Anyway, last night I went and saw this movie...

and I love, love, loved it. I thought it was one of the best chick flicks I have seen in a long time. Now I happen to be a Sandra Bullock fan-Hope Floats and While You Were Sleeping are two of my favorite movies and I loved her in Miss Congeniality ( the first not the second), but she was really good in this one. I thought she was great as Margaret, the non nonsense exec who is being deported and needs a husband.
I can't really say that I have seen a lot of Ryan Reynold's movies, but I do remember him in Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place. Anyway, he was so cute as Andrew, Margret's assistant and almost willing groom.
There were a lot of other fun characters such as Betty White as Grammie, and Craig T. Nelson and Mary Steenburgen as the parents, and for all of you Office fans Oscar Nunez was so freaking funny in this movie. I won't ever look at Oscar the same.
Last, but not least I loved the scenery in this movie. It totally made me want to move to Alaska and deal with the cold just to look out my window everyday. Amazing!!
If you haven't seen it, this one is a must see for all of you girls out there and maybe the guys too.

2 comments:

Frozen Chosen said...

A bunch of the girls went to it Tuesday! Ashlee & I missed it- We're SO gonna have to go! Miss ya!

Unknown said...

Okay, so I finally found the comments link. Consider this my first of many. When are we going to watch entourage??? First episode was Sunday. :)