Monday, July 27, 2009

Vegas Vegas Vegas!

This weekend my friend Mel came out and stayed with us. We decided to go down to the strip and do some fun things with the kids. So of course I took a million pics.
We started the day at the Fashion Show Mall. Shopping and looking around. We hit a great deal at the Gap and we were able to get $60.00 jeans for just $9.99. I was so excited.

Looking for sun glasses was one of the highlights. How cute are my girls?

Then it was off to Planet Hollywood for lunch. Ali even tasted chicken, it was a July miracle!!

Lunch with the girls!

Mel and me. A perfect pic for the wall!

Grandma and her girls!
The Planet Hollywood is in the Forum shops so we walked around there a little too. We went to FAO Schwartz to play on the piano and it wasn't there. So lame, what is an FAO Schwartz
without a piano?
Then it was off to the Bellagio to see the fountains (my girls had never seen them) and to walk through their beautiful gardens. We stood outside for like 10 minutes waiting for the fountains and the show only lasted like 2 minutes. It was a little disappointing that it was so short, but the girls thought it was really cool. Ali said "look Mom they are dancing to the music." So cute!!

The gardens were amazing. So of course we took a million pics. Here are just a few.

I thought this was so cool. All of the water made it seem so nice in there.

I love hanging out with Rye and Ali.

Ali really wanted to ride this Ferris wheel. Too bad that it was only for flowers.

Grandma and Rye. This was Grandma's first trip to the Strip since we moved here.

These flowers were amazing! I am not sure the pic gives it enough credit!!

Ryen and her lady bug.

Mel and I hanging in the flowers!

0 comments: