Friday, July 31, 2009

Toad!

Last night Randy and I went to the Voodoo Beach at Rio and saw one of my favorite bands,
Toad the Wet Sproket! Don't know who they are? Shame on you! They have been around for like 20 years. They happened to release one of my favorite albums of all time, Fear.

Anyway, what to say. It was at the beach so we wore our bathing suits, the weather was actually not too bad considering it was 108 here yesterday, our only wish would have been some food. The local band was even pretty good. It was a great date night and best of all the concert was free!!

This is the stage, can't really see it I know, but I thought I would add it anyway!

1 comments:

aubreyannie said...

i didn't even know they were still touring. or even together. very cool and fun for you guys!!