Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Freee Cookies!!

Randy's cousin, Maurie-who happens to be the cutest 20 something that I know. Had a contest on her blog where you could win this plate full of cookies. Much to my surprise- I won! She made me really yummy peanut butter cookies. I don't have pics because we ate them all up. Now it is my turn to have the contest. Here are the rules.

Rules: Anyone can play! Just leave me a comment with your name, e-mail, and favorite cookies!

If you're the random lucky winner(chosen August 3), I'll e-mail you for your address, bake you up some of your favorite cookies & send them to you on this plate!

**Biggest Rule**
Once you receive the plate, sign the back and send the cookie plate on to someone else. You can put up a post on your blog, or just send them to someone you know that would enjoy some cookies. Either way you must send the plate on! And, make sure to track the plate here.

Good luck and you should know I make awesome chocolate cookies.

10 comments:

Lynette said...

I want to win!!!!! I love cookies.

A & W + E = Coleman said...

Wickie...pumpkin cookies...you know my email. Pick me! Pick me! :)

Unknown said...

Okay here's the deal. You send me cookies... THEN I will send you the plate back for you to send me more cookies. It will be a fun game. Also since the other 2 didn't follow the rules, here is my info.

Chris LaMont
callmecj@gmail.com
peanut butter cookies

Screw randomness... I win!

Tamie said...

....ok so where was i when mauri had that contest????? sheesh, i feel so left out!
well....i LOVE anything with chocoalte---double chocoalte chip cookies are waaaaayyyyy better than regular CC cookies ;-)
my e-mail is
brookandtamie@netzero.net
and you know my name :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to win some yummy cookies! What a cute idea. I think this a super fun thing to do.

Bethany Ford
jpaulford@hotmail.com
If it has chocolate in it, then it is my favorite. LOL

Mars said...

I'm glad you guys liked the cookies, broken & all! Have fun! Also can you send me the code for the plate so I can put where I sent them or did you add yourself & it showed where you are. I don't really know how it works haha. Have fun with it!

racefan said...

That's an awesome idea:) I hope I win!!!

Heather Swanson
swanson.5@hotmail.com
Chocolate Chip Cookies--Tanner and Trey say yours are the BEST!!

Kim said...

OK, like everyone else that's commented, I too would love to win! kchampion8@hotmail.com. If your chocolate cookies are amazing than I'll take some of those!

Adventures in Healing said...

That's so fun! I love ALL cookies except oatmeal raisin. The cookie monster lives at my house. Have you met Keller?
I believe you have my email address.

I was stopping by because I was hoping to find that place that you get the discounted tickets through that I know you love. I want to go to Texas de Brazil and recall seeing them on there (and you telling me about them). Can you remind me what it was?

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

You have my email and you know that I would love some of your yummy yummy chocolate chips cookies!!! (even though I know how to make them)