Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ali and the Wii

Ali got her very first game for the Wii yesterday. She has been telling us that she wanted to be like Rye and play all of the Wii games, but they were just to hard for her, so we got this one.

It was awesome to watch her play. She was concentrating so hard and when I went to take a pic, I got the evil eye.

Her Gamer face. Totally reminds me of her dad and her sister.

And the evil eye..

We couldn't leave Rye out so she got this one.

She only got to play it for like 30 minutes last night because SYTYCD came on, but I think she really liked it. I am really hoping both games will provide some entertainment until some of the heat goes away!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Does she like the Dora game? I looked at it today and thought about getting it for Alex. I love the evil eye picture, she does that pretty good.

Unknown said...

I love the evil eye. Too cute.