Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Little Model

In just a little over a month Ryen will be venturing off to the 5th grade. My how time flies. It doesn't seem that long ago that it was me. Okay, it was a long time ago, but my memory is very good. New grade means new clothes. At least a few anyway. Yesterday we ran over to Kohls to pick up one thing and found out they had a ton of stuff on sale. We were able to get a lot of things 50% off and then got an additional 20% off of that. We saved a ton and then ended up with some Kohls cash to boot. I love sales like that.
Rye loved the clothes she got and had no problem modeling them all. Here's a few pics...

Here is some of the loot. Notice the black and white theme. Next shopping trip we are looking for color.

This was her favorite outfit.

Lovin' the glasses and the earrings. How cute is this jacket?

She found this dress for church and we couldn't resist. I love that the black sleeves are attached.

She grows up a little bit more each day. It's killing me. We soon will venture back home to finish up. Hopefully, we will hit some more sales. This girl has some serious expensive taste. Yikes!

5 comments:

Mars said...

SO CUTE! I love the clothes (I love ALL clothes) I can't believe she'll be in 5th grade!!

Amber said...

very very cute. I love that adorable jacket as well.

racefan said...

How cute!!! It's hard to believe our kids are growing up:)

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

She looks so grown up, tell her to stop it!! Very cute!

aubreyannie said...

sooo so cute. i love that dress. and the jacket! she looks darling.