Randy and Ali just got these t-shirts this week. I only have one thing to say--so awesome!! All fathers and daughters should have something to bond over, even if it is love of video games. We really couldn't find any that Ryen liked, but we are looking.


I took about 30 pics to get these. Gotta love a four year old.
1 day ago
4 comments:
The young padawn has her gaming genes from a strong lineage. The Force is strong with this one.
What cute daddy daughter pics!
All your fun crafts are so cute. It's a completely good use of time to do some crafting just because it makes you feel good when you see your finished results. Your bag for Ryen turned out really cute. Good work! I can't quite take as much credit for my bag as you can. You and Jen both get to take a big chunk of the credit for your help.
oh my gosh..ali is so BIG. i can't wait to see you guys in a month! woohoo!
Cute pics. That's fun they find something to do & bond together. What a cutie she is!
Post a Comment