Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Back.............



I am really hoping that they will have more dances like this one. I loved this dance from Mia Michaels. She is the goddess of dance!! If you have been under a rock the past few summers and have not watched So You Think You Can Dance, then you should seriously watch this year.

6 comments:

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

I am so excited!!! I wish we were close so we could watch it together like last summer!!

Adventures in Healing said...

I love SYTYCD!!!

racefan said...

Kaitlyn and I love watching this show too!

K. Lou said...

Love this show!! we kind of schedule our summer around it! So excited for the finalists to be picked and the dancing to BEGIN!!!

Tamie said...

hey -- opening audtions were HERE in denver....we've got so wierdo's AND so VERY, very talented dancers (i loved watching the show pretty much JUST for the coreographers reactions to the good stuff....she was great!)

Mars said...

I.LOVE.THIS.SHOW! It's going to be amazing this season! I just know it! PS I made my blog private & I can't remember if I sent you an invite or not so if I didn't, e-mail me! maurisafari@gmail.com