I have told a bunch of you about the family and friends wall that I started upstairs. I finally remembered to take a pic today. It is totally a work in progress, but I think what we have looks really great. I love the pics that are up. I can't wait to add more pictures. I have had so much fun finding different frames and picking the different pictures. I really want to add more pics so everyone come visit :). Notice the empty picture frame. I actually have a pic for it I just need to get it developed. Anyway, here it is.
5 days ago
5 comments:
Love it!
the wall looks great---but you're missing one important thing---a picture of US! i can always take care of that for you :)
You have to come to my house!!! so hurry up and come.
I'm on the wall....look, look...im on the wall. :o)
That is such a cool idea!
Post a Comment