Okay, so they are probably not deep thoughts, but thoughts. I am sitting here on Saturday morning drinking my hot chocolate, hating the rain, and contemplating all of the changes that are about to take place. There is about a million and one. Am I ready? Are they right? I don't know. It's occurred to me that it doesn't matter they are coming anyway.
It also occurred to me that everyone that I tagged ignored it. Why? So if you are one of those people-you stink. Do your tag.
2 days ago
6 comments:
Hey, I am justified. I know I left you a comment, somewhere, letting you know that I am trying to figure that out! I am working on it, so I don't stink!!!!
Hey there Senchewus,
Just wanted to say hi from work. Hope you're day goes well because mine is sucking eggs. I am so going to quit one of these days. ;)
Love yer gutz.
Okay Moe does not stink. Just in case there are others who are trying to figure it out-this is what you do-copy the rules from my blog and paste it in your post. Then you can type what your quirks are. Then you need to tag someone else. That's it.
I didn't understand it either! Sorry!!!
Change isn't always a bad thing, and hey, at least we are going through it together!!!
Hey that's not fair, my computer was broken and I have not had access to a computer or internet for like a month.
i am TOTALLY doing it. i just keep forgetting. but i have my list already up in my head. i will do it soon. if not, kick my butt.
Post a Comment