Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun in Fargo!

I know I have posted like 3 times today, but I had to post the awesome lightening storm that we got tonight. Randy and I are totally addicted to sitting out on the balcony and watching it storm around us. Tonight we got some awesome footage. The weather here is freaking crazy!!!! I am pretty sure that I know what it feels like to be in the middle of a pinball machine. Keep watching the big lightening is like 25 seconds in.....

2 comments:

Tamie said...

wow! you'll get much better storms out on the plains of vegas. i remember being there once and it was amazing!
i think that it might be a small ;o) possibility that you could convinve some to come and visit you. :) who knows.

aubreyannie said...

whoa cool. i love it. that is one thing seattle doesn't have is serious weather. just drizzle.