Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Let's Talk Fashion!

I long ago conceded that I have no fashion sense. And let’s face it moving to Fargo hasn’t helped any. I love my jeans and my v-necked t-shirts. Lately, I have wanted to move forward a little in the fashion arena, so this morning I jumped on the internet and went looking for some fashion ideas. I came across some style website and was able to view all of the newest fashion lines. Oh my goodness… there is a reason I am a jeans girl. This stuff is kind of scary. I thought I would share with you some of the crazier ones I found. Now, if you happen to be fashion forward and love this stuff….. Um good for you!



This is from D&G, a line by Dolce and Gabanna. When did it become fashionable to mix plaids? I thought that was a major no no.

This is also from Dolce and Gabanna. Really, who wears this crap? I don't think I could make myself wear this. This women has to weigh like what, 10 pounds? Could you imagine what this skirt would look like on a girl who is 5 feet tall and has
hips? Yikers!

This is Vera Wang. Mostly, I like her stuff. But..... what the heck. Is there a child under her shirt feeding? I can't see anyone walking around in this.


This is my vote for scary guy wear. Is that a sweater under his jacket? Not really sure. What about the pants... aren't pants supposed to cover our ankles? Isn't that the definition of pants? Well, evidently not this fashion season. Short pants were all over the runway-men and women. I like my men with their ankles covered, unless they are in shorts. That's okay.

I know I have tons of pictures, but I have to give props to the fashion I liked.

This is Ralph Lauren. Now, if you are going to do plaid this is the way to do it. I live in Fargo, so I totally do plaid. Love this one.


I love, love Michael Kohrs. I think this dress is gorgeous. I would totally wear this dress. Could I wear this dress, probably not, but I love it anyway.


This cute little dress is Tommy Hilfiger. I really love it. I think it is so stinking cute and I actually think I could wear it. So cute.

4 comments:

Randy said...

That Vera Wang outfit makes it look like the model is hiding a conjoined fetus.

A & W + E = Coleman said...

I agree with you 100%...but maybe that is because I wear jeans and V-neck shirts everyday too. :)

Christine said...

I am sitting here in my jeans and v-neck shirt, but we all know that I'm fashion backward. Loved the pictures. Some were good for a laugh. I thought the baby one looked like a small puppy velcro-ed to her shirt.

Tamie said...

i really liked the plaid jacket...but you're right, the stuff from D&G was waaaay out there. jeans and a t-shirt is my kind of cute.....is there something wrong with us?