So in the tradition of crappy Fargo weather, we had a small tornado on Saturday. Well... we heard it was a tornado, but I haven't really gotten any conformation. The tornado warning system did go off. Randy and I, being the weather savvy people we are, sat on the porch and watched the storm while others were hiding in their basements. Here are some pics of the sky that night. Enjoy.. never mind now that I look at them, they are a little scary. Not sure enjoy is the right word. How about...take a look.
PS.. I didn't take these pictures, someone who is even more weather savvy then me did. They were taken down the street from Randy's work, which is on the other side of town from us.
5 days ago
4 comments:
sweet! i would have LOVED to see that.
wow! the sky is always amazing during huge sotmrs like that. never been in a tornado...jsut the warnings...that was an eventful night in oklahoma!
i take it get down and take cover mean nothing to you... you don't sit outside in tornadoes that is how you end up in OZ!
we don't have a basement so we were all huddled in our tiny main floor bathroom..... fun it was NOT!
hugs!
me
Are you sure that those pictures were taken on the day that you said they were or were they taken in the future? Ha!
Nick
Post a Comment