Friday, June 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Christine tagged me. Now, being new to the blogging world I didn't even know what it was, but now that I do, I am game. So here it goes. Sorry to the 6 people I know who blog.

The Rules:
~Link the person(s) who tagged you
~Mention the rules on your blog
~Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
~Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
~Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Here are my quirks. Yikes I have a few so it is going to be hard to narrow them down.

1. I absolutely hate directors that have to have their name in the title of the movie they direct, i.e M. Night Shyamalan, Tyler Perry, and Wes Craven. Now, most likely I would never see these movies anyway, but I would never see them because the director doesn't need anymore ego. It truly is my biggest pet peeve.

2. Randy thinks that I am obnoxiously single minded---and he is so right!! Once I have decided on something, there is no going back; right or wrong, good or bad. It is really hard to shake the idea from my brain. Not a great thing, but I am working on it.

3. I sleep with my iPod almost every night. Usually I am listening to Loreena McKennit or Enya. I go through head phones like crazy. It's my thing, what can I say. Sometimes I don't even make it through a song but I still need it. Some nights are bad and I will listen to my sleep play list 3 or 4 times.

4. I can't have dirty kids. Never!! I will change my kids 4 times a day if necessary. Yep I pay for it in the laundry, but it would drive me mad to have them dirty. Also, if a shirt has a stain it is a gonner. Ali has a pair of pajamas that she colored with a red sharpie. It is probably the only thing she has with stains. I couldn't bring myself to throw them away. She loved them. I guess in the same category-they have to match. Sometimes when they are home and no one is coming over and there is no chance that we will leave then they can wear something that doesn't match. It still bugs me though.

5. I am a dipper. I will eat chicken, french fries, carrots, whatever just for the dipping sauce. I mostly love Winger's sauce with ranch dressing or bbq sauce mixed with mayo. Oh and if I am in Utah I love, love the sauce from Training Table, Wingers, and Arctic Circle. Dipping is the bestest!

6. I have no problem watching movies or reading books over and over. In fact, I enjoy doing it over and over. I feel like I am visiting with an old friend. I am pretty sure that I have watched Sweet Home Alabama like 100 times and I have read the Stanislaski series by Nora Roberts like 6 or 7 times.

Okay those are my quirks. Don't feel like you have to add any.
Here are the people that I tag....
Ashlee
Aubrey
Wickie
Tamie
April
Melissa

5 comments:

Christine said...

Yeah! I loved reading your quirks, Brandi. I'm a dipper, too. Ketchup and ranch dressing are my favorites. I have Sweet Home Alabama on my DVR. I can't erase it because I love it so much. I heard you guys are leaving Zion..uh, Fargo. How soon?

Brandi said...

Not really sure. Sometime this summer. we should no more in the upcoming days.

aubreyannie said...

i love sweet home alabama. i have seen some movies a billion times and have never gotten sick of them. others i can only watch every once in a while. and i love dipping too!

Ang said...

ok i am right there with you on the watching movies or tv series over and over again (i can quote most of sweet home alabama). i also love reading books over and over again and i can't throw books away either b/c i feel like i am tossing out old friends and it makes me sad..... glad to know there are a few of us out there.... now what's this about moving???? that so doesn't work for me.

Unknown said...

I am trying to figure this out, give me some more time & eventually I'm bound to get it done! I'm really not ignoring it!