We totally took advantage of the fact that Randy didn't have school this weekend and supersized our fun. It started with Ryen and I having a girls night out. We hadn't had one in a really long time and it was great for us girls to get away and spend some time together.
It started with us going to see Fame. I liked it, but I am not sure I loved it. I think that "Sing" was soo much better.
Then it was off to the Cheesecake Factory for some dinner. Ryen fell in love with the Factory and can't wait to go back. We tried their 30th anniversary cheese cake full of chocolate and cheesecake. It was delicious.
Then it was off to the Miley Cyrus concert. This was Ryen's first concert and one I am sure she won't forget. We had total nose bleed seats (that I scored for under 20 bucks), but we were there and had a great time.
"Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs". The food was really good and the movies was super cute. I thought it was so fun, even though I kept thinking of how bad falling food would stink.We then ended the weekend with an awesome Primary Program. It was Ali's first and she spend most of it sitting on my lap. I was beyond excited that she even did that. Both she and Ryen said their parts awesomely and Ryen sang her little heart out. I was shocked at how well the kids seemed to fill the Chapel with their little voices. Ali refused to sing! She was so not feeling it. We took these great pics before we left for church that morning and I loved them so much that I thought I would share.
3 comments:
Fun post! I love a good family weekend! Tori and I will have to try the Miley concert next time!
what a fun weekend! ava and i are due for a date..she actually just reminded me of that today.
mmm, cheesecake...
What a fun weekend! Your girls are absolutely darling!
Post a Comment