Sunday, October 11, 2009

From Busy to Really Busy in Just Two Weeks

I have never really thought of my life as not busy, but I have really learned what being busy is about in just two short weeks. About a month ago Ali started preschool and I decided that I was not going to be idle those 4 hours a week that I don't have her, so I decided that I would spend Tuesday working out (hasn't happened yet, but it is going too) and I would spend Thursday trudging through an excel class. I also decided to take up an Institute class on Wednesdays just to get some spiritual enlightenment.

My weeks were going about awesomely, except for the whole working out thing, when I added just a few more things to my week. I accepted a new calling as Relief Society 2nd counselor over enrichment, became obsessed with digital blogging, and found out I was the classroom mom for Rye's class. You add that to a wonderfully busy husband, two awesome kids, trying to keep my house clean, car pool, piano lessons, homework, library runs, baths, dinners, institute, excel class, and teaching preschool once a month, and some much needed TV time and I have become pretty stinking busy. I do have to admit I am really liking being busy. Hopefully I will get all of this down to a science and my house will start looking like a semi-clean house. Wish me luck.

Here is one of the digital scrapbook pages that I made. I thought it was pretty stinking cute!!

3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

wow! you ARE busy. good luck with everything and i love the digital scrapbook pages. where do you do it?

Christine said...

I love to digital scrapbook, too. What program are you using???

Brandi said...

I am using photoshop elements and i totally love it. I have been finding free digital scrapbook kits on the net for free. I know that I am going to have to break down and buy some though.