Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ahhhhh!!

Do you ever have a day when you feel like this!!

Sometimes being a mom makes me feel like I am stuck in a fence and am not sure how the heck to get out!! This guy was stuck in the fence on the USMC base somewhere along the Euphrates. Today, I sort of knew how he felt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I have days like that too. It is great to know that I am not the only one. The snake looks extremely angry. I wonder if that is what I look like when I am having a bad day. LOL

Ms. Boedee said...

Thank YOU for your help in Primary. I am REALLY going to miss you there too but I know you will do AWESOME as 2nd in RS. And I am sorry for your stress with Ali....she really is a sweetheart and I love her - you are right SHE DID GREAT today! And..thank you for your compliment about the program.