We had the best weekend- maybe because it was long, but I am betting it was because Randy didn't have a ton of homework, so we were able to spend the weekend as a family.
Our Utes won on Thursday, which set up a good weekend for college football. We watched a ton of football this weekend-TONS!! Some of the games were really fun, especially the Y game (the Utah game was great too). It was a whole new experience to hope that they win. It was a non conference game, so we were allowed to cheer for them.
Sunday after church we all got our pj's on, ate a steak taco picnic dinner, and watched
Beauty and the Beast.I couldn't even tell you the last time we watched this movie. I forgot how much I loved it. I totally reminded me why it was nominated for an Oscar. Ali loved it. She sat still for almost the whole movie and laughed during "Be Our Guest" and when the furniture and appliances defended the castle. She did not like it when the Beast was sad, however.
Monday we were supposed to go to Mt Charleston and hike..
instead we ended up spending the morning with our friend, Brian. He and Randy went through boot camp and A school together. Randy has seen him since, but I have not and it was really great to spend some time with him and catch up.
Then it was over to Chris' house for a BBQ, friends, and swimming. It was such a nice weekend. Just a couple of more weeks and Randy will have a break and we can definitely have a little more of that family time. Can't wait!
Monday we were supposed to go to Mt Charleston and hike..
(NO Pic because Chris never sent them, no matter how much I begged)
Then it was over to Chris' house for a BBQ, friends, and swimming. It was such a nice weekend. Just a couple of more weeks and Randy will have a break and we can definitely have a little more of that family time. Can't wait!
1 comments:
You have the pics now, young lady!
Post a Comment