Monday, September 21, 2009

Just Crushed!

I am sure it is because she is my baby, but I am having the hardest time with Ali growing up. I was giving Ali a bath on Saturday and realized that her Johnson's baby wash was all gone. I had already told myself that she was getting a little old for it and would not be buying another one, of course I didn't think it was almost gone either. But alas, I will not be buying anymore. She is going to be using the same Dove soap we all use. So sad. Why is it so hard? A good chunk of me can't wait until she is older and can do things for her self, but most of me would just keep her young forever. I guess it doesn't matter she is growing up anyway!!

3 comments:

racefan said...

I know how you feel:) I still find it hard to believe my baby is growing up---too fast!!

Crystal said...

Harlie's my first, and I feel the same way. I can't even imagine how sad I'll be when it's my baby.
By the way, Harlie had so much fun at preschool last week.

Alice said...

I understand how you feel, my baby turns five on Wed...Time goes by to fast.