Thursday, September 17, 2009

Preschool

Ali had her first week of preschool. She really seemed to like it. A few of the moms got together and put a home school preschool together. We rotate every week and this week was my turn. I was the first mom to have it and I totally had a blast with the kids. They were so cute. They learned the letter A, the numbers o and 1, that a and n make the an sound, the days of the week (well kind of that is sort of a work in progress) and how to be better friends. I learned that I have a really hard time singing new words to old songs, such as a days of the week song to the tune of the Adams Family theme. I will definitely have to work on that. Anyway here are some cute pics from the last couple of days.... Oh and some of the projects that she made.

I am going to consider these her first day of school pic because I didn't actually take any the first day.

I am throwing this one in because it is so flippin cute!

Learning to write our abc's! Look at my girl concentrating.

Snack Time.

Free play time.

Ali's aligator! Oh cutting and pasting. Anyone have any grand ideas on how to teach kids to use scissors? Ali just wants to demolish the paper not really cut it.

This is a friendship bracelet that they made today. No one wanted to share them so they really just made themselves bracelets. You have to love toddlers, even the older ones.

5 comments:

Alice said...

Everything looked so cute. Mike had a teacher that drew lines on the paper and told the kids that the scissors was a race car and to drive it down the street. That worked for him, good luck.

racefan said...

So cute:) I can't believe how big and older Ali is looking!!

Mars said...

How fun. Ali is so stinkin cute!

Pamela said...

Ali, you are sooo cute.

aubreyannie said...

how fun and so adventurous to have a co-op preschool. i love the pictures of ali!