Thursday, October 23, 2008

Two Pumpkins and a Red Robin

Last night we took the girls over to the pumpkin patch to play and find two pumpkins. The girls had a great time.....

going up the slide

and down the slide.
I think that they went up and down at least 10 times, maybe more.

They looked for pumpkins

They fed the animals.

And because their mom is mean -they also took some picture with the pumpkins.

They weren't overly thrilled with the taking pictures.


Ryen's favorite part of the whole night was jumping on the trampoline with the harness. Most of the video was too long to post so here is the end, when she finally worked up the nerve to throw a back flip. Next time she is defiantly going to throw big tricks now that she knows she can.



A few minutes before we left we actually picked two pumpkins, but I am not posting them until they are carved. Stay tuned. By that time we were starving so.....

We ended our night having dinner at Red Robin with our friend, Chris. Yummy.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love that Ryen is wearing short sleeves! Maybe I won't be so jealous of you in July, but right now I'm SOOOO jealous!

Tamie said...

what a great time with the girls...and good for rye for finally flipping herself over...i'm sure that next time (hopefully) she'll be a little more daring. :)
and super-yum going to red robin...i could just have strawberry lemonade and onion rings and be a happy woman!

Brandi said...

Chris is yummy?
You know that I look at your blog, right?

Well, me and the LAPD anyway.

Randy said...

Umm...that last one should have been me posting.

Stupid computer.