Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Ashlee!!!

I so should be there with you to celebrate. Better yet you should be here--who doesn't want to party in Vegas for their birthday? About Ashlee, you ask. Well...she is the awesome mother of three boys (they are super cute), great wife to Nick, quiet (well sometimes), she is southern, which means that she has a great love of BBQ like me, she serves the primary kids with a smile, and is one of my closest friends ever.
Happy Birthday... so glad you are getting old like me...


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Happy Birthday, Amber!!

Okay, so I will be honest, I am only 98% certain it is her birthday today. I know for sure it is close if I am wrong. I know, I know I am so on top of things. Anyway, about Amber... She isa great mother of 3 kids- a girl and two boys. She is nice to everyone, is a great homemaker--she makes her own bread, yogurt, and other things that I could never think of doing. She is the most awesome sewer I know (she doesn't see it, but it is true), she is lucky and serves the young women, and she is one of those friends that is always there to help. Thanks for always helping me sew and for everything else.

Happy Birthday!! I miss you guys so much!!

Do the pictures look familiar girls? Well, the only ones I had were at the lake and I was trying to be nice.... seeing as it is your birthday and everything.

2 comments:

Amber said...

You are so awesome. I honestly don't know what I would do without my friends. And you are totally on top of it too.

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Thank you so much. I too wish we were together to celebrate. Your awesome and I miss you a ton!