I wish you could hear me sing, "Memories", because I don't think it has the same appeal with out it. Anyway, I am anxiously anticipating Halloween this year, so I thought I would post some of the pics from previous Halloweens. I wish that I had more then just one picture of Ryen when she was younger, she had some great costumes. I didn't have a digital back then and my scanner has retired to printer heaven. So, I just have the last four. Enjoy...
Halloween 2005, Fallbrook.
Halloween 2006, Fallbrook. This is one of my favorite pics of all time. Can you believe Ryen's (I mean Hermione's hair)? Gorgeous.
Hallowen 2007, Fargo. This would be what Ali looked like 2 minutes after we did her whiskers.
This would be Ali 2 and 1/2 minutes after. Got to love her.

4 comments:
Looks like you've done a good job with costumes for the girls. I never realized how hard it is to find good costumes. The nice thing about you all living in Vegas is at least your big winter coat won't cover your cute costumes!
so what id dreyn dress as last year---the picture doesn't really show...great pictures and your girls have had some pretty great costumes over the years!
Ryen was Elizabeth Swan from "Pirate's of the Caribbean" It was pretty cute. All of the pics I had that showed her costume had a bunch of other kids in it, so I didn't post it.
so cute! I love seeing all the little kid's Halloween costumes :) Your girls are so adorable!
Post a Comment