While my sister was in town we drove down to Henderson to the mall. It was a great mall with lots of stores. Something new for us. Another new thing, we are at least 30 minutes from the nearest mall. I know, crazy-me without a mall. Good thing I am learning my way around and that I am not afraid to be in the car for 30 minutes or so. I am totally loving that we have a variety of malls to choose from. Awesome, I say!!! :)
While we were shopping we started looking at shoes. Shocker, I know. Anyway, Ali loves shoes so she pulled a couple of pairs off of the shelf to try on. They were all pretty cute, but these were her favorites.How cute are they? I love that they are perfect for her little skirt. She's a girl after my own heart.
They do great things for her calves, don't you think? She was bummed when I made her put them back. I, however, got a great pair of shoes that I love.
Cute huh? I think so. They were really cute with my new skirt.
I love shoes.
5 days ago
1 comments:
You have taught her well! Starting that shoe fetish early :)Those shoes you got are really cute!
Post a Comment