Yesterday during story time Ali decided to read me "The Three Little Pigs". The longer version of this would not upload, no matter how hard I tried, so you get the condensed version. I think it is just as cute, though. Enjoy.....
5 days ago
Yesterday during story time Ali decided to read me "The Three Little Pigs". The longer version of this would not upload, no matter how hard I tried, so you get the condensed version. I think it is just as cute, though. Enjoy.....
Posted by
Brandi
on
Thursday, October 23, 2008
6 comments:
That is too cute!! The boys watched it and just laughed. They sure miss their Ali.
Ok, this is probably one of the cutest things I have seen in my life!! Wish I could have been there to see it in person. :)
that was tooooo cute---tell ali that she is a great story teller!
I tagged you! I still need to get your email address so I can invite you to our blog! Then you can get the details about being tagged.
swanson.5@hotmail.com
I tagged you also. Did you know I started a blog. jstmykds.blogspot.com
you are such a great storyteller Ali! Good job
grandma W
Post a Comment