It is official Ryen is even more liker her dad then she was just yesterday. Ryen had an appointment with the eye doctor last Friday and she is near sighted just like her dad. She is not super happy to be wearing glasses, but she loves that she can see. Last night she was able to see the gorgeous Las Vegas sky line for the first time (evidently it had looked really fuzzy before--ummmm now we know why). I think they make her look so grown up, but are so super cute on her. She said I could share a pic with you, so here it is.....
1 day ago
4 comments:
She looks so cute in glasses!
Oh, so grown-up. I love it. I bet you love having your sister with you. Have a fantastic time.
ryen, you look BEAUTIFUL in your new glasses. glasses suit you perfectly!
tell rye that she looks great...and i like the frames that she chose!
Post a Comment