Over the past 4 years Ryen has given a gift to her teacher on the last day of school. This year I decided to make this awesome little pouch full of fun stuff. Included is a notebook and pen (not pictured, I will post a picture when it is finished, gift certificate, and yummy candy. I got a little carried away and decorated everything that went inside of the pouch too.
It was really easy to make and I think it turned out really cute. Enjoy. 

1 day ago
7 comments:
very, very cute! you are so creative is amazing! her teacher is really going to love the gift.
ooh, very cool, brandi. i wish i was her teacher so i could get that! lol.
did you guys get that book? did you think it was lame?
We were totally wondering where the book came from. I was going to post it tomorrow and see if anyone new about it. NO, we thought it was cute. I have read it a ton of times.
Duh...... Thanks for the book. :)
i left a comment on your blog about it right after i bought it to tell you guys it was coming...
ha ha. i guess i should have emailed you about it.
That's what Randy said.
Post a Comment