This is the cutest thing I have seen in awhile!! Ryen, oh , Ryen... And Randy sitting so quietly in the background, proud daddy! Ali is getting a big personality.
I was really trying to think of something that wasn't food, but I had to share this one. This shake combines two of my favorite things-cereal and ice cream. Captain Crunch cereal! Yummmm!! We tried it the first time on our anniversary in February at Holsteins and have been making it ever since. Love it!
All About Us
Randy-He's the Dad. He works here in Vegas and is working on his Masters at George Washington University. When he has free time he is an awesome Dad, likes to blow things up on the computer and iPad, loves Zombies and the Marvel Universe, and is a die hard college football fan.
Brandi- I am mom and lately I am just trying to keep my head above water! I am working full time and trying to be a good mom. It is pretty safe to say I will not be winning any trophies, but I love being a mom! I love to read, listen to music, I love movies and musicals, and one of these days I am going to catch up on everything!
Ryen-She is the big sister. She's 15 and a Freshman in high school. Where she has managed to get straight A's. She is my gorgeous braniac! Her phone is attached to her hand, she loves Volleyball and plays as much as she can, she loves to read, watches horrible reality TV and loves all things comics llike her daddy. She spends what other free time she has on Pintrest.
Ali-She is still the baby even at 8 years old. She loves to be social, even when she should be doing her school work. She is obsessed with Lolaloopsy Littles, loves to read and watch movies, and gives the best hugs ever!!
5 comments:
the vid isn't working..
it's working now!!
Hey, who said these girls could grow up so big??? I love and miss you all so much!!!!
This is the cutest thing I have seen in awhile!! Ryen, oh , Ryen...
And Randy sitting so quietly in the background, proud daddy! Ali is getting a big personality.
cute cute cute!!
ava and max were MESMERIZED watching this. ha ha. they love their cousins!
Post a Comment