Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Mother's Day To Me!

I know that Mother's Day was forever ago, but I just barely picked my Mother's Day gift. Well it is my Mother's Day/probably all of the other holidays gift. I had to do some serious research before picking it. So far it seems awesome.

I am so excited to start using it. I now have video capability, so watch out- here comes some videos. I will take some pics/video tomorrow and post them. Thanks Randy. I have bestest husband.

3 comments:

aubreyannie said...

oooh nice! i bought myself a mother's day gift when i was out buying paul's mom hers. it's just the way to go..cuz otherwise i might not get anything.

Brandi said...

I am really bad about picking out my own gifts. Control thing..... um maybe. Either way, it has worked for us for like 12 years so why stop now.

aubreyannie said...

nice idea. that's how paul's family works. they all make lists of what they want and then you get them exactly what's on the list. there's no element of surprise but it's so nice to get exactly what you want.