I am always proud of my girls, but lately they have done things that have made me so proud. I have been trying to get Ryen to make her bed for ever and a day, without success. So with some bribery (I am not above bribery at all) she is finally making her bed every day. Not only is she making her bed everyday, but her room has been spotless for like a month. I am so proud. 
See, there are tons of things that go on her bed, so you can imagine what the floor looked like with all of that stuff on the bed!!
Thanks Rye Rye for keeping your room clean.
As for Ali. Well, if you know her at all, you know that she is a a little bit angel and a lot more Tazmanian Devil. Lately, she has moments of more angel then devil.
My proud moment didn't actually happen while she was sleeping, like most of her angel moments. It happened last night before she went to bed. She was walking with her daddy and she looked up and said "Daddy you make my heart so happy."
Gotta love my girls.
5 days ago
3 comments:
aww, so sweet what ali said! and yay for ryen making her bed!
Good job Ryen! At our house we call them "rewards" - just another name for a bribe, though. The purse is very cute! Good job.
It must be a 2nd child thing because my Owen sounds just like your Ali!
Post a Comment