Saturday, April 4, 2009

Surprise!!

Chris, Smitty, Kaz, and Randy

Last night we had a dinner to celebrate my sister, J-Me and her boyfriend, Emett coming to visit. We of course invited our friends Chris and Serena over to celebrate with us. Chris had told me that his aunt and uncle were coming to town and that he was going to bring them with him. I love to have people over so the more the merrier! To my total shock when I opened the door it wasn't his aunt and uncle at all it was our good friend Smitty from California. I think I actually screamed and gave him the biggest hug ever!! I ran into the back yard to tell Randy that Smitty was here and got an even bigger surprise to see our friend Kaz standing in the backyard. I was so excited to have them here. It was such a surprise.
We had such a fun night. I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time. Ryen had a really bad headache and had to cut her slumber party short and came home. When she walked in the door and saw Smitty sitting there her whole face lit up. She ran across the room and gave him the biggest hug and then much to her surprise Kaz came around the corner and more hugs. It was totally awesome and made me cry!!
Thanks guys for the big surprise!

1 comments:

aubreyannie said...

how fun! i love, love, love surprises!