Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sesame Street Live!

For Ali's birthday we decided to go see Sesame Street Live. It was so super cute. She sat in her Daddy's lap and didn't even move a muscle, which for Ali is totally unbelievable. It was the cutest little story of Elmo and his sunflower. They spent the whole time in the garden trying to find the perfect place to plant it. Abby Kadabby magically made them all really small and the furry montsters got to meet all of the creatures in the garden. The music and the dancing was great. I don't know how they danced with those big monster feet. The highlight of the whole evening was when Zoey came down and patted Ali's head. She was just beaming. It was so awesome. Of course my camera was not out for that-AHHH! Oh well I don't think parents forget those things anyway!! Here are some pics of the night. I only took a billion, but I thought I would just share a few.

Me, Ali, and Ryen waiting outside the Cox Pavilion in the wind. It was a crazy windy day.

I took this when we first walked into the arena. We were a little early.

This was right before the show started. I didn't take in pics of the girls during the show. I was too busy watching the show!

I loved this pic because I totally got grover jumping!

The monsters bustin' a Jam!!!



A little sneak peek at what we saw. I think this was towards the end of the show.

2 comments:

K. Lou said...

FUN!!! I want to go! My girls would be in Elmo heaven. That was one of the first things my baby learned to say. Sigh...we'll have to be content with public television.

Alice said...

I remember taking Alex when she was 2. I don't think she blinked at all that night. We have also done care bears and my little pony. I love watching their faces, its awesome. Glad you got to go, its something you will always remember.