Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Chris' Birthday!

Friday night we went to Texas de Brazil to celebrate Chris' birthday. It was such a fun place and the food was great!!

The restaurant

One of my favorite things there was this awesome flower display. It was so gorgeous.

About the food..... it's a Brazilian steak house and the way it works is they have tons of carvers and they come around with all sorts of meat-chicken, lamb, pork, steak. You get the pic.. anyway it just kept coming as long as you wanted it. It was great to try a bunch of different things. I actually tried Salmon that night. (yeah I hated it, but I tried it). They also had a huge salad bar full of different things. Randy tried a ton of different kinds of cheese.

Anyway, it was awesome to celebrate Chris' night. I thought I would share some pics....

The party-Chris is really unloved so there was just a few of us (that was totally my sarcastic voice, could you hear it?).

Serena and the birthday boy

Serena and Me. I totally loved the jacket I am wearing.

Chris, Serena, and Randy

0 comments: