This is Ollie our backyard Gnome. I was so excited to get him. Isn't he fabulous? My mom gave him to us (in a round about way). Love him. He is a perfect addition to our backyard. Thanks mom!
1 day ago
This is Ollie our backyard Gnome. I was so excited to get him. Isn't he fabulous? My mom gave him to us (in a round about way). Love him. He is a perfect addition to our backyard. Thanks mom!
Posted by
Brandi
on
Friday, April 10, 2009
7 comments:
I would like to have a Gnome but even more than that I would love to have a backyard! Someday... maybe it will be close to yours. He looks a bit like Randy.
Nick
I need someone to buy us a gnome!!! Hint hint. ;)
He will be mine....
You will have to fight Ali for him.
I love him, and his name!
I think I can take her...well maybe not.
That is a match I would love to see!
Post a Comment