Friday, January 9, 2009

My Week with Ashlee.

For Christmas my friend Ashlee got a trip to Vegas to see me. We had the best week together. I thought I would share the highlights of the week.

Saturday started early and didn't end until late. We started our morning getting tickets for "Mamma Mia!" at the Mandalay Bay Hotel.

Then it was off to the Fashion Show Mall for some shopping. It is a crazy big mall with everything from Payless to Prada. It's great. We mostly looked. Most of it was out of my league. I think we were there for an hour before we found anything under 2oo bucks. It was fun to look though.

We had just enough time to go home and get dressed up and head off to the Mandalay Bay Hotel for the show.

Me, Ashlee, and Serena dressed up for the show

The show was great. All of the performers were awesome. It was a really good reminder that Pierce Bronson can not sing at all. (I have no idea why they cast him in the movie).

We didn't know it, but it was the last Saturday that the show would play in Vegas. I was so glad that we had decided to go that night.

Ashlee and I at the theater.

Sunday night Chris and Serena came over for dinner and we all played The Office board game.
If you are a fan of the show at all you have to play this game. It was really fun. We laughed the whole time we played. Thanks Chris it is a great Christmas present.

Tuesday night we took the whole family to In-N-Out. Ashlee had never been.

We spent the next few days doing what we love--Shopping!! We hit the Galleria Mall in Henderson, Kohls, and a cute little boutique called Patty's Closet. It was lots of fun and we got some great deals.

Wednesday my friends Chris and Serena took Ali for the day (aren't they the greatest)
and Ashlee and I were off to the Strip to go to lunch and to Madame Toussad's Wax Museum. It was a gorgeous day so we walked a good chunck of the strip (from MGM to the Venetian) We had so much fun seeing all of the stars....

I rocked with the Blue Men from Blue Mans Group.

I performed with a white tiger and Sigfried and Roy.

Gambled with Ben.

I met and married George Clooney. I know! Totally awesome, right? It happend so quick that all I could find was this aweful dress that didn't do up in the back. Who cares ..... It was George!!

and Ashlee and I were interviewed by Ryan Seacrest.

After all of the fun at the museum we walked over to Caesars Palace and walked through the Forum shops and had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. We ended the day watching the Bellagio Fountains. I have seen them a million times and I still think that they are amazing. I added a short little clip for those of you who just have to see it.

Ashlee and Me in front of the Bellagio Hotel


This is totally me filming. I just couldn't get blogger to down load it.
Check out Ashlee's blog for her side of the story!

1 comments:

Alice said...

What a great Christmas gift to go and see you. Glad you had so much fun!