Friday, January 23, 2009

Playing at the Park.

This past few days we have had the best weather, so we decided to go to the park and play. We found a great park and had fun playing with grandma. I made the kids take some time out of their fun to take some pictures, enjoy....

I thought this turtle was so cute!

Going down the slide. This park had great slides and they spent over an hour just going down slides.

Hanging with Grandma... Notice the park behind them. It is a water playground. I can't wait for it to get a little warmer so we can go play.




1 comments:

Amber said...

The Park!!!! The Park???? You have no idea what I would do just to go to the park. Oh well, I guess I will just dig myself in a little deeper until it starts to thaw. How much longer? Oh yeah, months and months, and months, and months......