Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Taylor and Courtney

We drove to Idaho Falls this past weekend to attend Taylor and Courtney's marriage. It is crazy for me to think of Taylor as being married! He was 9 when Randy and I got married and he just will always be little Taylor to me.
We had a great time visiting with all of Randy's family and the wedding was beautiful. They are so cute together. I have very few pics because my battery died, but I was able to borrow some from Samantha, their totally talented photographer, and thought I would share some.

The super cute couple!
(photo by Samantha H)

The Weaver clan-we are getting so big! There are 22 of us now.
(I think that Samantha took this one too)

I loved their cake, but I took the pic before all of the flowers were put on the top, so just picture it with gorgeous white flowers on top.

Congrats Taylor and Courtney!!!!





0 comments: