Monday, August 30, 2010

It's the First Day!!

I can't believe it's already the first day of school. It seems like the summer just flew by. We had a great lazy summer. Loved it!!
Anyway, this was a particularly hard first day for Mom. Rye started middle school and Ali started kindergarten. I know, I can't believe it!!!
Anyway, I took pics and they are totally gorgeous of course!! I am way proud that I picked only two pics of both of them. (Notice the missing hair! (Compare to the header.) Both girls had at least 4 inches taken off on Saturday. I think they both look so freaking cute!)




2 comments:

Mars said...

WOW! Middle School?!? Cute pics! Cute haircuts too!

Crystal said...

The girls look so cute for their first day. What a big change for your family with kindergarten AND middle school all at once. Hope they both had a good first day.