Monday, September 13, 2010

Our Number 3!!

Ali played her first soccer game on Saturday and you guessed it she is number 3! We had so much fun watching her play. I loved cheering on the team. They don't keep score at this age so it is always a win! Yeah!! It was so funny when they changed goals after half time, the kids didn't really get it and I think each team scored on the others goal at least twice. So funny. Here are some pics of the game and our little number 3.

Striking a pose before the game

Heading back after they scored
I am pretty sure that they scored on this drive. Is it a drive in soccer? I am just learning...

Notice she is all by herself. Who knows what she was doing. Gotta love the Gator!

5 comments:

Alice said...

Watching and cheering for your kids at a game is the BEST! Go Ali!!

Frozen Chosen said...

You totally freaked me out with that Title! Our Number 3!!!? Dude! Well, even though congrats is not in order---- Way to go Ali!!!

A & W + E = Coleman said...

I wish I could be there to cheer her on! Can't wait until my monkeys get the chance to play! Go Ali!

Mars said...

how fun! I loved playing soccer when I was younger! She looks so cute!

Brandi said...

Yeah right Shay!!! Never. I am so happily done it is not even funny!