Sunday, September 19, 2010

Crime Scene Investigator

On Friday night Chris, Meghan, Randy and I joined forces with the elite crime scene investigators of Las Vegas and solved one of many crimes that happen in this town. I have to say we were pretty dang good at it. Really, any of us could do it for a living. Okay, so really it was a staged crime and is probably supposed to be easy enough for anyone to solve, but we had a great time doing it. We went downtown and went to this experience.
My favorite part was actually looking at the crime scene and looking for all of the clues. Here are just a few pics of our fun night!

We decided it would be fun to lay on the floor of the casino and pose with the CSI logo, too bad you can't see it.

Posing in front of the entrance.

Randy and Meghan concentrating on the crime scene.

There were lots of pushing of computer buttons. In this one I am checking DNA results.

This is Chris working on another crime that had nothing to do with the crime we were solving.

Randy and I doing our autopsy on the dead guy!

Meghan and Chris did one too!

In the end we were totally right! It was Mr Plum in the conservatory with the candlestick. Okay, not really but pretty close. If you want to really know about the crime you have to go do it yourself. The best part, they even give you a diploma for free.

Here's mine. Pretty cool huh?

2 comments:

Wife Of A Salesman said...

eeek, you really were on the floor of a casino...seems like a fun date night, I always did like the game "clue", sortof clue for adults, wondering if their is an age restriction on this, I think my two teenagers would dig it, if we pass through Vegas soon.

aubreyannie said...

ooh, hello. i would totally love doing something like that. you guys have the coolest places so close to you. lucky!!