5 days ago
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Weaver Sisters!
I think one of the greatest gifts our Heavenly Father gave us is sisters. I am lucky to be surrounded by tons of them-the ones by birth, the ones I married into, and of course the ones I chose-my friends. I am really, really lucky and I know it!! Anyway, my sister in law Tamie posted this one and I had to steal it because I think it is so super cute!!
Posted by
Brandi
on
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That CSI thing is cool! And I LOVE that pic of you girls!
TOTALLY agree on the sister thing, I have four from growing up and two sisters-in-law who both have no sisters, we adore them and they love the instant sisterhood they gained in marriage. Sisters are truly a blessing, support like nothing else on earth.
Post a Comment