Monday, January 25, 2010

The Lion King

Thanks to Santa (and a little Vegas locals deal) we were able to spend the evening with two of our favorite lions-Simba and Nala.
I love, love the Lion King musical. This was the second time for Randy and I. We had seen it in Los Angeles about 9 years ago. The Vegas rendition is a little different, but just as spectacular. The music is awesome and the costumes are amazing.

This is Scar's costume.. How crazy cool is that?

It brought tears to my eyes to share the theater with my children. I absolutely love it, but I will say that the theater is not for a 4 year old. I think we will stick with shows that include Elmo and/or that are on ice. That is more Ali's kind of fun.

I am so blessed to be able to have the theater be part of my life, thanks babe!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love all the fun things you guys do as a family. I bet that was awesome. Hey, do you still want me to sew up those couch pillows? You know I would totally do it for free because of all the wonderful things you have given to Halie in the past. We are still using some of it. Miss you and wish we could visit.

Mars said...

I heard that was AMAZING! I wanted to see it when it was here in PHX last year but didn't. One day!