Monday, January 11, 2010

Fun with Paper

Because life is busy and I have a tendency to read when I have any free time, I really haven't had a chance to play with all of my Stampin' stuff. Well last night and today I had a little time to myself, so I broke it out and made a card and a little gift. I think they turned out really cute, so I thought I would share. I really need more time in my day and a room where I can leave all of my stuff out so I can do this more. I really do love it. Anyway...

First, I made this little card with the baby buggy. You can't really tell in the picture, but the top of the carriage has layers that make it look like it can be folded up or back. I still need to figure out something else with the wheels, I am not sure I really love them.

Second, as this is one of the cutest things I have done in a really long time. Can I say that? Well for this super cute little shoe I am going to. I made it because I am thinking of using for a party that I am in charge of. I will let you know if it works out.

Here is a front view.

4 comments:

K. Lou said...

wow that shoe looks complicated-and very cute!! love the baby carriage! good job!

Alice said...

Love the shoe- WAY CUTE!

aubreyannie said...

oh my gosh. how CUTE!!

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

So cute! I love the shoe, I wish we were closer so you could teach me how to make it.