This year my family and a couple of friends took me to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday. I am a super fan of cheesecake so I was really excited. I mostly love any dinner or dessert that I don' t have to fix myself.
We decided to be adventurous and order a bunch of appetizers instead of ordering our own dishes. We had all sorts of stuff-nachos, lettuce wraps, salmon (okay, so I didn't eat that, but some of the others did), something that was called a buffalo blast that was so delicious, and tex mex rolls. We ordered two different kinds of cheesecake-the 30th anniversary and the banana. The boys were bums and didn't even eat any, so Ryen, Emily and I had to eat them ourselves. We did not even come close to finishing them. Sad for us that we could not take any left overs home because we were leaving the next morning.
I am pretty certain that birthday calories don't count so I totally ignored that fact that all of those things are terribly fattening :)
Anyway, we had a great time. Here are a few pics
5 days ago
2 comments:
Happy Birthdy lady! Wish we all could have been there to help you finish the cake! Love ya!
Yummy, i love, love that place!! Hope you had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment