A few weeks ago (I know I am behind) Ryen graduated from the Dare program at her school. It was an awesome 10 week program that covered everything from meth to graffiti. I really think that Rye learned a lot from the program and seemed to enjoy it.
To graduate they had to write an essay that explained everything they felt they learned from the program. Ryen's essay was chosen, along with 2 others, to be read at the graduation. I was so proud of her and have tried for days to get the video to upload and it just won't, so you will have to just take my word that it was totally awesome. She was so nervous to read it, but she did great.
She is growing up so fast that it seems I can't catch up. Way to go, Rye!!
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment