A couple of weeks ago we went to the Magical Forest. All of the proceeds for this awesome place go back to Opportunity Village, a place that helps people with disabilities. Something so near and dear to my heart. I thought it was so wonderfully done. Everything was so gorgeous. I love Christmas scenes and lights anyway, but this was really cool. We rode the carousel, the train, went down the slide, and looked at all of the cool stuff. It was little cold (it was cold for those of us that live in Vegas so leave me alone) so we didn't stay as long as I wanted too, but what we saw was pretty cool. Here are a few pics from the night.
Ryen and Chris sitting in the sleigh and drinking hot cocoa. The guys making the hot chocolate sprayed the whip cream in Ryens mouth. It was pretty nasty and I was so glad that there were not a lot of people around to see.
Ali loved the reindeer. She only managed to break the antlers off of this one. Luckily, it went right back on. Gotta love that kid.We had a great time and I can't wait to go back next year.

1 comments:
I love your family picture by the reindeer. It's so cute. I guess you have to explain the whole "cold for Vegas" thing for your Fargo friends, but I'm with you. We were freezing too.
Post a Comment