Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Parties!

Last Saturday, (nope the Saturday before that. See, I am way behind), we went to two Christmas parties. The first was our ward Christmas breakfast. It was so amazing. The activities committee did a great job. Everything was decorated so beautifully and the food was delicious! The kids loved the fresh donuts and Randy and I thought the home made syrups were scrumptious!!
Anyway, they had a short little program and then Santa came. They even had a photo op place so the kids could take their pic with Santa.

Here's Ali telling Santa that she wants a Sponge Bob Operation Game. Don't ask! I have no idea why that is the must have this Christmas.
I don't think Ryen even went into the room with Santa. I guess she is done with that. I think this is the only pic of her that I got the whole day.

I gave my camera to one of my friends and she took great pics of the ward, I just forgot to get any of the family. I promise we looked really cute. Everyone was supposed to wear their pajamas, Ali was the only one in our family that did it.

That evening Randy and I went to his work party. They had the party at a restaurant in the Aliente Casino. Everything was pretty cool. This would be the only pic I took the whole night.
Fun times!

2 comments:

K. Lou said...

Good to hear from you! Breakfast parties are the best, no? I love getting up, getting ready and having someone else make the mess.

Hope y'all have a great Christmas!!

Frozen Chosen said...

Come on lady! You are like my lone blogging friend. We need to hear all about your festivities. Hope you had a great Christmas. Miss ya!