Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our Halloween Yard...

I have been waiting all month to put out our front yard decorations. Finally, the wind stopped long enough for us to get everything out so I can post some pictures. It is pretty much a work in progress. We are hoping to add to it each year, but I am loving what we did.

This is my front yard. Love it!

This is my most favorite one.

We turned this

and this
into the tombstones. Thanks April for the super idea and thanks Randy for all of your hardwork!!


3 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm glad you got your tombstones out. They look great.

Tamie said...

I am totally impressed that you made them yourself and didn't order them from oriental trading (which is what i would have done) randy *does* rock --- and your yard looks great!

Mars said...

Wow your yard is awesome!! You did a great job on them!