A few weeks ago I begged Randy to let me buy Photoshop Elements so that I could use it for my blog and a few other things. So far I have not used it at all for my blog, but I have made an invitation, a RS welcome letter, and started to Digital Scrapbook. I have been terrible about scrapbooking forever. I am having sooo much fun doing it now. I love, love, love it. I mostly love that there is no clean up. How wonderful is that? Seeing as I have spent way too much time scrapbooking lately instead of doing other things (like umm.. clean my house). I thought I would share couple of more pages.
I am amazed at how fast it is and how I can still use all of the cute little elements and things that I would use if I were really scrapbooking. Love it!!!! Thanks babe!!
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment